Don’t let ransomware hold your data hostage
Ransomware attacks are now a real threat to businesses of every size – and paying up is no guarantee your files will be restored.
There’s only one way to recover from a ransomware attack without paying the ransom. Having a backup plan in place that allows you to restore your files and get your users back to work in a snap.
Unlimited cloud storage
Backup for Small Business’ unlimited cloud-based data storage delivers enhanced 256-bit AES encryption, mobile app accessibility and browser-based file restores.
Smarter small business backup
Backup for Small Business is the only data protection service that let’s you customize your data saving priorities.
- Individualized data sets
- Generous file versioning and retention
- Deleted file protection
Data backup for every platform
Backup for Small Business supports all major operating systems.
Secure Data Storage
Your files are always encrypted before being backed-up – the most effective way to protect your data.
- 256 AES data encryption
- 128 AES communication encryption
- Customizable security upgrade options
Easy Data Restoration
Quickly restore your backed-up business files your way.
- Restore via the desktop console, web-based tool or mobile app
- Administrator or individual user-initiated restores
- Select file(s) by any date, time or version
- Deleted files are never removed from your archive
Backup for Small Business constantly watches for new data and updated files within your selected file directories.
- Real-time ‘File Watcher’ functionality
- ‘Newest-first’ file prioritization
- Only new data is sent to your backup destinations(s)
- Low battery puts file backup on hold until power is restored
Personalized Backup Plan
Customize your backup plan and optimize file versioning, compression and retention policies.
- Continuous or scheduled
- Off-site and local destinations
- Incremental and unlimited file versioning
- File compression and data de-duplication
- Background validation and verification
Backup for Small Business works over wireless, wired and cellular networks
- Works everywhere – dynamic IP locator, TCP NAT traversal
- Bandwidth governing
- Email alerts and reports
- Network exclusions
- Bandwidth throttling
- QoS management
- Private key, keychains, key escrowing
- End-to-end encryption
- No individual file or archive size limits